The Pilgrims‘ Church in the Schoenstatt Valley was blessed on 4 July 1999. On the threshold of the third millennium, this church is a gift to the Triune God and to the many pilgrims who come to Schoenstatt from Germany and abroad.
This church is a place of encounter with God and Mary. It is built in a round shape. The architect Anton Alshut directs the „gaze upwards: to the light, to the cross, to the peak, to infinity.“
The ecological construction method made of wood contributes to man and nature finding harmony and unity with God. The tabernacle, cross and frame of the image of grace are works of the Chilean artist María Jesús Ortiz de Fernandez. The Pilgrims‘ Church is connected with the Original Shrine, Schoenstatt’s Chapel of Grace. It has room for over 1000 pilgrims.